With many choices available, the Classic series offers growers and retailers true flexibility and expandability in their greenhouses.
Using CAD designed truss braces and tubing, the Classic series give maximum lifespan and performance.
The Classic series comes with lifetime extruded aluminum gutters and anti-drip internal gutters. A Kwic-Klip Base is built-in.
All Classic Series greenhouses have CAD designed cross braces every 9 feet (on nine ft. column spacing) and every 12 feet (on 12 ft. column spacing). Custom specifications also available.
Load ratings range from 27 lbs./sq. ft. on 9 ft. column spacing to 20 lbs./sq. ft. on 12 ft. column spacing.
Standard lengths are 99' and 144' (or any multiple of 9 ft.) on 9 ft. column spacing and 96' and 144' (or any multiple of 12') on 12 ft. column spacing.
- Available in widths of 18', 22', 24' and 30' and in lengths of 12' or 9' increments.
- Truss cross braces every 12' or 9' on 2-3/8" x 13 ga. columns. Optional 4" sq.
- 96 ' and 144' standard lengths or any multiple of 12' or 9'
- Snow Load Rating: 33lbs./sq. ft. (9' column spacing)
- Extra Growing space with fewer columns
- "Life-Time" extruded aluminum gutter has an antidrip internal gutter and Kwic-Klip base built-in
- Gutter height is 10' (optional 12' and 14' available)
- Bows -18' bows are 1 3/8" x 18 ga,22' and 24' bows are 1 5/8" x 16 ga, 30' bows are 1.9" x 13 ga.
- Tubing - Round or Square.
- Widths - 18', 18.5', 21', 22', 29', or 30'
- Column Spacing - 9' or 12'
- Sidewall Height - 10', 12', or 14'
- Roof Coverings - Single or Double 6mil 4-year poly film.
- Sidewall Coverings - Roll-Up Sidewalls, poly film (single or double), corrugated polycarbonate or 8mm twinwall polycarbonate.
- Endwall Coverings - Poly film (single or double), corrugated polycarbonate or 8mm twinwall polycarbonate.
- Doors - Single & Double Swinging, Single & Double Sliding, Roll-Up Doors, or Garage Doors.
- Heating - Propane Gas, Natural Gas, LP Gas.
- Benches - Stationary, Rolling, or build your own frame and we can provide the "Mesh" for the tops.
- Flooring - Concrete, or on ground.