Greenhouse Fogger TurboXE - 330
Greenhouse 330 fan units target the small-space indoor applications that either requires; high industrial dependability and or high humidity levels up to and exceeding 100% RH (relative humidity). The nozzle-free fans can atomize ordinary water supplies into a very fine mist-like fog. Utilizing high-speed centrifugal force and powerful air flow, these units can propel a misty-fog stream up to 20 feet away. Used in small-scale commercial/Industrial applications to humidify air spaces.
The smallest of the TurboXE fogging fans; Greenhouse Fogger TurboXE - 330 is designed for the smallest spaces that need the high dependability in environments up to 100% RH, industrial quality and fogging capability of the Aquafog line. Well suited for areas between 16 to 30 feet in length, this model has a maximum fogging output of 5 GPH and can propel fog up to 20 feet. Unlike the larger four-bladed units, the XE-330 utilizes a two-blade fan, making it about 30% quieter than the XE-1000.
- Standard-equipped with a Baldor wash-down-duty motor for strength and reliability in wet, harsh environments.
- Uses ordinary water and power supply to produce high quality, high volume fog.
- Fans can be stationary or equipped with oscillation.
- Excellent for safe, effective chemical fogging. Used for liquid pesticide and fungicide application, insecticide use and foliar feedings.
- Capable of continuous duty operation.
****XE-330 comes with a 1/2HP motor and a reduced CFM fan blade assembly.
****XE-330 Fans are standard equipped with a dark green housing and a dual voltage, white epoxy painted wash-down-duty™ (WDD) motor 115/230V, 1ph, 60Hz.
Also Included With Every Fan Unit
- Adjustable-angle hanging bracket
- Choice of visual flow meter panel with strainer
- 12’ SJO indoor/outdoor, heavy-duty power cord
- 20’ Poly-Flo water line tubing
- 16’ water drainage line
- 100% stainless steel hardware
- Easy-to-follow operator’s manual
Back to Fogger Page