Cold Frame Single
*In the Lower 48 States
The new Cold Frame Single is in fact a miniature greenhouse that will allow you to get a jump on the growing season. Grow in your containers or directly in the soil. The clear, adjustable polycarbonate cover will provide maximum light and just the right amount of ventilation. Insulated polycarbonate sidewalls will protect your tender seedlings during cool nights.
- High impact, durable & UV protected panels.
- Sloping lid allows maximum sunlight and rain runoff.
- Hinged door for easy access & ventilation.
- Can be anchored to the ground in 4 designated corners.
- Quick assembly.
- Over 5 square feet of growing space.
Corrosion resistant aluminum and rigid polypropylene frame assembles quickly and easily.
Crystal-clear polycarbonate SnapGlas™ roof panels
Clear polycarbonate roof panels allow maximum light transmission.
Includes hold-down spikes
Use the supplied hold-down spikes or secure to your wood or concrete foundation base through corner anchor holes.
Adjustable, roof doors provide excellent ventilation and easy access.
Back to hobby cold frame page