Greenhouse Hot Dawg Heater
The Hot Dawg Heater may be installed in residential or commercial Greenhouses or garage applications just one inch below the ceiling. The superior quality matched with the following features makes the Hot Dawg unit heater an easy choice for a variety of applications
- Uses natural or propane gas.
- Certified for residential, commercial and industrial use.
- Low-profile design and neutral color to blend in with decor.
- Lightweight, easily installs 1” from ceiling with only 2 angle brackets (included).
- Install quickly and easily with field wiring connections and knockouts for quick access to gas and electricity.
- Standard power exhaust simplifies side-wall or roof venting with small-diameter vent pipe.
- Right or left hand controls available on all 30-75 units. Gas, electrical and flue connections can be changed by simply flipping the Hot Dawg over.
- Permanently-lubricated motor for trouble-free dependability.
- Quiet operation.