14'W Teaching Greenhouses are available in a variety of lengths, making them ideal for research, education and other institutional facilities. Ideal for colleges and universities, community colleges, high schools, elementary schools, public schools, correctional facilities, research facilities and more!
- Standard Width 14' W , 21', 24', 30', 35', 41', 50',
- Base plate and ground post mounting options are available, depending on your needs.
- 6/12 roof design minimizes snow, ice and water buildup and increases air flow for a more comfortable production environment.
- Extra-tall 10' side walls provide maximum usable space.
- Peak roof design allows ventilation during almost all weather conditions. Custom end vent kits are also available for added ventilation. Ask your greenhouse specialist for details.
- Energy-saving 8 mm polycarbonate roof, sides and end walls are impact and UV-resistant.
- End Frame Kits are sold separately below, along with End Cladding Kits, available in 8 mm Twin-Wall Polycarbonate or Corrugated Polycarbonate.
- Greenhouse frames are made from American-made, triple-galvanized, structural steel for corrosion resistance, durability and long life in any location.
- These structures are covered with 8 mm Twin-Wall Polycarbonate which is clear, UV resistant and twelve times lighter than glass. 8 mm Twin-Wall Polycarbonate will not develop a film after long exposure to sunlight and carries a 10 year warranty.
- All Teaching Greenhouse come with two ends. One end has a built-in 3' x 7' Premium Pre-Hung Single Greenhouse Door for convenient access.
- Can be anchored with either ground posts or mounting feet.
- Equip your greenhouse with lighting, ventilation, complete hydroponic systems and more!