Achieve the maximum ventilation possible on hot and humid days with a high tunnel roof vent! Natural Vents
- Unique roof-installed ventilation system provides a chimney-effect movement of hot air out of the tunnel.
- Vent is constructed of a durable 8mm clear polycarbonate twin-wall panel mounted on a sturdy, white, powder-coated aluminum frame that measures 32" x 17". (Actual inside opening is 30" x 15").
- Opens and closes automatically within preset temperature ranges.
- To maximize ventilation, the vent should be installed as high on the roof as possible.
- We suggest a vent be placed approximately every 15-20 feet to reach the ultimate effective roof ventilation.
- It is recommended the cylinder from the automatic opener be removed during the winter months.
- Installation of panel may require some field framing to support panel if used in a non-rigid panel installation